After learning more about our school we hope that you are ready to start our application process. We have started accepting applications for the Fall 2017. Please see the steps below to apply:
- Schedule a date for the High School Placement Exam and Corporate Work Study Assessment with the Admissions Office
- Fill out an Application and Records Request form.
- Parent/guardian must fill out a Private Student Aid Service form
- Schedule a Shadow Day (optional).
- Registration - Applicants who complete all four steps successfully may be invited to register.
Note: Applicants must be 14 years of age by September 1, 2017.
For more information, contact Ms. Leal at 313.843.2747, ext 127. or Mr. Peoples at ext 145.
Please look at our Admissions Calendar to see the current application deadline. All of your paperwork must be submitted before we can make an admissions decision.