Our mission at Detroit Cristo Rey High School is to provide a Catholic, co-ed, college preparatory education to Detroit students with limited educational options. Our innovative approach involves a unique corporate work study program that integrates real work experience into a rigorous academic curriculum. We are preparing our students for success in college and beyond.
If you are interested in volunteering to support Detroit Cristo Rey High School, please contact the school office at 313.843.2747 or email us.
CWSP Coordinator Position. Job description (PDF).
To apply, submit resume via email to Fred Lumpkin: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking faculty for the following positions:
- English (Grade 9) - Three Classes
- Computer Applications (Grade 10) - Four Classes
- PE/Health (Grade 11)- Three Morning Classes
- Biology (Grade 11) - Two Afternoon Classes
- Teaching Certificate and/or College Degree in Subject Area
To Apply, send resumes to Principal Susan Rowe, email@example.com
Head Volleyball Coach
We are seeking a coach with the following skill set:
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic; ability to motivate
- Understand how to improve both individual players and the team as a whole
- Emphasis on good sportsmanship, academic excellence, positive attitudes and character building
- A demonstrated ability to teach, enforce, advocate and model appropriate behavior, character traits and educational values to students-athletes
- Ability to guide, mentor and supervise assistant coaches
- Should be CPR and First Aid Certified
- Prior playing and coaching experience at high school level a plus
- Must pass background and drug screening checks
For Consideration: Please send resume, cover letter and application firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use HEAD VB COACH 15-16 as the subject of your email.
Detroit Cristo Rey High School does not discriminate in employment, admissions, educational programs or other activities – in any manner contrary to law or justice – on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or status with regard to public assistance.