How to apply:
After learning more about our school we hope that you are ready to start our application process. We have started accepting applications for the Fall 2016. Please see the steps below to apply:
- Schedule a date for the High School Placement Exam and Corporate Work Study Assessment with the Admissions Office
- Fill out an Application and Records Request form.
- Parent/guardian must fill out a Private Student Aid Service form
- Schedule a Shadow Day (optional).
- Registration - Applicants who complete all four steps successfully may be invited to register.
Note: Applicants must be 14 years of age by September 1, 2016.
Please look at our Admissions Calendar to see the current application deadline. All of your paperwork must be submitted before we can make an admissions decision.
SCHEDULE A SHADOW DAY
Shadow days are scheduled for prospective students throughout the school year. You will have an opportunity to shadow and spend the day with a current Detroit Cristo Rey student. You will also have the opportunity to meet with the corporate work study office. This allows you and the school both to gain insight regarding whether you would be a good fit for the school's work study program.
Contact Ms. Leal at 313.843.2747 to schedule your visit today!
Detroit Cristo Rey High School does not discriminate in employment, admissions, educational programs or other activities – in any manner contrary to law or justice – on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or status with regard to public assistance.