For the 2022-2023 school year, Detroit Cristo Rey will be a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination school. As part of our unique curriculum in which our students participate in Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP) at top area corporations, we must ensure that all students are vaccinated and ready to be placed in their assigned CWSP placement.
After learning more about our school we hope that you are ready to start our application process. Our application will launch next month for the upcoming school year. Please see the steps below to apply:
- LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
- Call the Admissions Office to schedule a private tour or appointment.
- Get a preview of student life through a Virtual Shadow Day
- VISIT OUR SCHOOL
- Call the Admissions Office to schedule a private tour or a Shadow Day. Private Family Tours (every Tuesday & Thursday at 12:30pm, 1:30pm & 2:30pm)
- Check out our Admissions Calendar page for the latest Information Session dates
- Visit us during our Admissions Days
- Register for the Open High School Placement Test. -By appointment or on Open Testing Dates
- Open Testing Dates:
- Saturday: Saturday, May 14 at 10:00am
- Wednesdays at 3:30pm
- SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
- ONLINE Form - Form is now live available in ENGLISH & SPANISH
- Financial Verification Form (FACTS)* Parents must fill the FACTS form out and submit a copy of their 2020 tax returns. Parents who do not file will need to provide supporting financial documentation.*All families must be verified through our 3rd party FACTS to determine financial eligibility.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- 7th & 8th grade report card
- 2 Recommendations (English & Math)
- Student Essay Questions (Choose 1)
- REVIEW AND ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSIONS OFFER
- Fill out your Admissions Reply Form
- Pay your registration fee
- Complete your I9 Work Verification
- Complete PowerSchool Acct. Registration
- Purchase your Detroit Cristo Rey Uniform
Note: Applicants must be 14 years of age by September 1, 2022.
For more information, contact Ms.Leal at 313.843.2747, ext 127
Please look at our Admissions Calendar to see the current application deadlines. All applications must be submitted along with the necessary documentation before an admissions decision is made.