Work Study Program Earnings
Like any job, a day missed means that the student does not earn that revenue.
- Students will be charged $100.00 for every missed day of work in accordance with CWSP Policy. Students are required to make up each missed day. They must make it up within 3 months of the missed work day. Once an absence has been made up, the student will not incur the $100 charge.
- They will be charged the $100 if the work day is not made up within the 3-month period or if they fail to show up on the scheduled make up day.
- Additionally, a $25.00 non-refundable transportation fee will be assessed when a student is late for school on a work day (arriving after their designated driver has begun the route assignment, Typically 8:00 am). On the 3rd incident, the charge goes up to $50.00 as a late to work fee.
- No student will be transported to work after 8:30am. Any student arriving after 8:30am on their work day will be sent home and assessed a Missed Work Day fee on their student account.
Family Contribution Payment Plan
- FACTS payment accounts must be completed online by the first full day of school. Every family must register in the system regardless of tuition balance. (New Students)
- Current student’s payment plan will automatically roll over with previous year payment plan
elections, if you would like to change your payment plan please contact the business office
- Statements are mailed or emailed each month and should reflect any payments and/or charges incurred the previous month.
- Late payments will result in a $10.00 late fee and will be added to your bill. Late fees will NOT be waived if there is no attempt to contact the school prior to the payment being late.
- If you notice a discrepancy on your statement, please bring it to the attention of the business office immediately.
- The student's account for the prior year must be paid in full before the start of the new school year.
- If accounts become more than 2 months past due during the school year, your student may not be able to attend classes until a payment is made and a payment plan is arranged. Please contact the business office for payment arrangements.
- If there are very special circumstances that prevent making a payment on time, please make an appointment with the business office to discuss the situation – PRIOR to the payment being late.
- Families of withdrawing students must pay all of the tuition due and other balances through the end of the month in which the student officially withdraws from school.
-No official records will be released until all money owed to the school is paid in full.
- Senior balances must be current in order to participate in prom, and to receive cap & gown, graduation tickets and announcements.
- Senior balances must be paid in full by the end of May in order to receive a diploma and official transcripts.
- A $30.00 fee will be applied to any check returned to either the Business Office or FACTS. Persons writing more than one returned check will not be allowed to make future payments with personal checks.
- If the tuition account becomes past due as a result of the returned check, a $10.00 late fee will be charged in addition to the $30.00 returned check fee.
- A $10.00 late fee is applied for each month that any account is past due.
- If, after the 5-day grace period, an account has an outstanding balance for any reason, late fees will be charged and will accumulate until the account is brought up to date.
- If your student is returning to Detroit Cristo Rey High School next year please register him/her no later than June 15. A non-refundable $50.00 deposit. The deposit is $100 if re-enrollment takes place after June 15. Forms are mailed home and are also available in the business office. Payment can be made to the Business Office via cash, credit/debit, check or money order.
FACTS manages the tuition payment program for DCRHS and follows the policies established by DCRHS. Please note that tuition amounts, tuition aid, scholarships and all other tuition related decisions are made by DCRHS.